The British weather has been truly glorious this summer and there is no better way to cool your wedding guests down than with a deliciously refreshing cocktail!
Below are some absolute taste sensations which are sure to look divine and quench your thirst on a hot summers day…
- In a small bowl, muddle blackberries. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves in bottom of glasses. Divide and spoon blackberry mixture on top.
- Add rum, sugar, and lime juice and stir to combine. Top with crushed ice.
- Add club soda and garnish with mint leaves and more blackberries.
- Shake vodka and lemonade. Toss with mint leaves. Pour into a Collins glass and garnish with lime slices.
- Combine vodka and Fragola into a cocktail shaker, shake, and then strain. Pour into collins glass over ice.
- Top with a splash of prosecco and garnish with strawberries and fresh rosemary.
Gin & Pomegranate Cooler
- Pour gin and lemonade into a small tumbler filled with ice cubes.
- Fold in tyhme sprigs slightly teared.
- Add pomegranate, lemon, lime and gently stir all the ingredients together.
Hope you have been inspired by our wedding cocktail delights… all that is left to do is try for yourself, sit back, relax and enjoy!